>> SF and north bay <<
tea season is here !
Seeking TWO, part-time demo specialists for SF and the North Bay to be a part of our "tea"m ;)
We're looking for two reliable self-starters with strong customer service skills and a warm, engaging energy. Must be punctual, responsive, and enjoy chatting with folks about tea and health! Bay Area natives are strongly encouraged to apply. In addition, we're seeking in-store food demonstrators who:
- Have prior customer service experience, ideally for in-store demos. Big plus if said experience is in the food industry and/or with grocery products!
- Have a working cell phone and stable access to a computer (to report demo results online, to coordinate schedules via email)
- Have access to a reliable car to transport a table, cases of tea, and other demo supplies.
- Already have a working knowledge of / live in the territory they're applying for (SF or the North Bay).
- Understand the line between friendliness/enthusiasm, and pushiness/aggression for sales.
- Share our values of social justice, equity, kindness, and everyday health/healing.
- Ideally able to average two demos/week.
Job Type: Flexible part-time schedule (~2 demos per week), with an emphasis on Mondays, Fridays, and weekends. Currently we're seeking folks through the spring, summer, and fall (May through Oct 2018) with the possibility of continuing with us in a more expanded role.
Compensation: $25 per hour. Each demo requires 3.5 hours: demos are each 3 hours long, plus 0.5 hour for travel, set up, and take down.
Interested? Please send us your resume and a short cover letter about what speaks to you about us and why this position would be a good fit for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks & we look forward to being in touch!